Health & Safety Protocols
Your Health Is Our Top Priority!
Sevier Air welcomes guests for an incredible high-flying adventure! While you’re enjoying your visit with us, your health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented a very high level of health precautions to protect everyone in our facility including our guests, their family, and our staff.
What is your facility doing to protect guests?
- Reduced capacity to 50%
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces before and during visits.
- We are deep cleaning the entire facility every night after closing.
- All staff interacting with guests are wearing face masks.
- We are recommending that all guests to wear face masks when entering, moving around, and exiting the facility.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are available for guest use throughout the facility.
- All of our food preparation is under strict guidelines and safety procedures.
What is your facility doing to protect your employees?
- We are providing employees with Sanitation Stations throughout their work environment.
- We are providing masks and gloves for employees to wear while working.
- We are sanitizing all work areas before work starts, throughout the day, and after each shift.
- We are practicing social distancing with our staff as much as possible.
- Every employee is required to answer a series of questions provided by the CDC and have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility. If they answer yes to any of the following questions or have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher they will not be allowed to work.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
What can guests do to protect themselves?
- If possible, please take the temperatures of everyone in your party before arriving at the facility to make sure they are below 100.4 degrees.
- Please wash hands often with soap and water for at least twenty seconds and use the hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility as needed.
- Please be aware of the parties in front of and around you to maintain social distancing when inside the facility and in the parking lots.
- It is your responsibility to maintain social distancing inside and outside the facility.